🎉 終於~~ Google Certified Coach!🎉
.png)
回首這些年的 Goolge Workspace 推動之路,每一步都是挑戰與感動。
2016|GEG Changhua
2017|Google Certified Trainer
2019|Google Certified Innovator
2025|僑信國小 GRS 典範學校
2026|Google Certified Coach
一路走來,始終相信科技能為校園帶來真正的改變。
Chromebook + Google Workspace + Gemini 的組合,真的能徹底改變整個校園行政工作流程!
透過建置自動化系統與推動無紙化作業,不僅能大幅提升校務運作的效率,更能實質減輕老師們繁重的行政負擔,讓數位轉型真正在校園日常中發生,把寶貴的時間還給最重要的教學現場。
這 10 年是一個里程碑,也是下一個階段的起點。推動數位校園的路上,一個人走得快,但一群人走得遠;也感謝校長、主任、老師們的支持。這期間當然也要感謝所有幫助過學校的 Google PD Partners (鴻綸、碩陽、晶盛、謙懿)。希望能有更多教育夥伴一起加入我們的行列,用科技讓教育與行政變得更美好!💪✨





Hi everyone, I’m Lai Sung-hsi, or you can call me Frank in English. I currently teach at CiaoSin Elementary School in Changhua County, Taiwan. I am a Google Certified Trainer, Innovator, and Gemini Certified Educator, as well as the Leader of GEG Changhua.
大家好,我是賴松禧,大家也可以叫我的英文名字 Frank。我目前任教於台灣彰化縣的僑信國小。我是 Google 認證講師、創新家、Gemini 認證教育家,同時也是 GEG 彰化社群的總召集人。
In 2025, I proudly led our school to become an official Google Reference School. It is my great honor today to share my Google Certified Coach application project with you.
2025 年,我很自豪地帶領我們學校正式成為 Google 示範學校 (Google Reference School)。今天非常榮幸能與大家分享我的 Google 認證教練申請專案。
To drive our school's digital transformation, I adopted the Dynamic Learning Project Coaching Model. Through its structured five-step process. I guided our teams to tackle their most pressing challenges.
為了推動學校的數位轉型,我採用了動態學習專案 (Dynamic Learning Project) 的教練模式。透過其結構化的五步流程,我引導團隊去解決他們最迫切的挑戰。

First, I discovered a significant bottleneck: our teachers were spending an excessive amount of time on repetitive, manual copy-and-paste tasks, which hindered their productivity.
首先,我發現了一個重大的瓶頸:我們的老師將大量的時間耗費在重複且手動的複製貼上作業,這嚴重阻礙了他們的工作效率。

I focused on transforming our school's online billing and data collaboration system. My core mission became administrative stress reduction through data integration, addressing issues like real-time collaboration limitations and manual calculation errors.
我將重心放在改造學校的線上收費與資料協作系統。我的核心任務變成了透過資料整合來減輕行政壓力,藉此解決缺乏即時協作與手動計算容易出錯等問題。

Next, I spent the year engaging in deep-dive discussions with our staff to explore more efficient ways to improve communication and teamwork.
接下來,我花了一年的時間與教職員進行深入討論,尋求更有效率的方法來改善溝通與團隊合作。

I completely re-evaluated our workflows and designed a central processing hub using Google Sheets. By leveraging functions, I integrated diverse data sources to build an automated calculation engine.
我重新評估了我們的工作流程,並利用 Google 試算表設計了一個中央處理樞紐。透過運用函數,我整合了不同的資料來源,建立出一個自動化的計算引擎。

This is the online payment slip system. The workflow is now streamlined: we simply maintain the fee items, and the system generates PDF files for a final review, eliminating manual proofreading.
這是線上繳費單系統。現在的工作流程已經大幅簡化:我們只需維護收費項目,系統就會自動產生 PDF 檔進行最終審核,省去了人工校對的麻煩。

Previously, teachers manually entered data. Now, they enter fees into the spreadsheet, and the system automatically syncs it to the master sheet. Manual entry is now history, saving our teachers a massive amount of time.
手動輸入已成歷史,這為我們的老師省下了大量的時間。過去,老師們必須手動輸入資料。現在,他們只要在試算表中輸入費用,系統就會自動同步到總表。

In the Select stage, I tailored a solution that utilized the power of importrange for cross-sheet referencing. This built-in logic ensures real-time synchronization and meets the reporting needs of different departments.
在「選擇 (Select)」階段,我量身打造了一個解決方案,利用 IMPORTRANGE 的強大功能進行跨表參照。這個內建邏輯確保了資料的即時同步,並滿足了不同處室的報表需求。
To ensure data security, I established strict access permissions. This allows authorized staff to edit core data while ensuring other teachers have read-only access, maintaining both collaboration and data integrity.
為了確保資料安全,我設定了嚴格的存取權限。這允許授權人員編輯核心資料,同時確保其他老師只有唯讀權限,完美兼顧了團隊協作與資料完整性。

我使用 IMPORTRANGE 建立了這個總表。它會自動彙整資料並辨識學生身分,讓行政人員能夠清楚掌握社團參與和費用減免的狀況。

This worksheet is for homeroom teachers. Instead of data entry, their role has shifted to verification. They only see data relevant to their own students, and corrections are handled by the coordinators at the source.
這個工作表則是提供給班級導師使用的。他們的角色已從「資料輸入」轉變為「資料核對」。他們只會看到自己學生的相關資料,任何錯誤修正都由行政人員從源頭直接處理。

During the Implement stage, I introduced Google Apps Script to write customized code, further lowering the barrier for manual operations.
在「實施 (Implement)」階段,我引進了 Google Apps Script 來撰寫客製化程式碼,進一步降低了手動操作的門檻。

我建立了一個自訂的「資料處理」選單。只需點擊一下,教職員就能執行指令碼,依據身分拆分資料或驗證減免金額。我們也根據使用者的真實回饋,持續對系統進行優化。

This is how combining Google Apps Script with Sheets functions transforms an error-prone process into a reliable, automated system, ensuring financial accuracy while saving significant time.
這就是結合 Google Apps Script 與試算表函數,如何將一個容易出錯的流程轉變為可靠的自動化系統,在確保財務準確性的同時,更節省了大量的時間。

Finally, we transformed teachers from data entry personnel into verifiers, reducing administrative pressure. This validated that applying the Dynamic Learning Project model with Google Cloud tools brings concrete digital transformation benefits.
最後,我們將老師從「資料輸入員」轉變為「核對員」,大幅減輕了行政壓力。這也印證了應用動態學習專案模式並結合 Google 雲端工具,確實能帶來具體的數位轉型效益。

My goal is to save tedious time and allow teachers to focus on student companionship. By automating administrative tasks, teachers have more time to spend on supporting their students' growth.
我的目標是省下處理繁瑣庶務的時間,讓老師們能更專注於陪伴學生。透過行政作業自動化,老師們有更多的時間可以花在支持學生的成長上。

參與這個計畫是為了將 Google 教練模式更深植於我們的校園文化中。 I sincerely hope to become a Google Certified Coach to continue helping more educational partners overcome transformation challenges.Thank you for watching this video!
我真誠地希望能成為 Google 認證教練,繼續幫助更多教育夥伴克服轉型的挑戰。感謝您觀看這支影片!




沒有留言:
張貼留言
歡迎大家一起留言討論!